WooCommerce, Magento and Shopify specialists
Here at RedFlamingo Studio we design and build interactive ecommerce websites. We use our wide range of experience and result-based approach to build ecommerce websites that help businesses promote their services online. We will help you embrace digital marketing, employ marketing automation and build powerful websites that help drive revenue and increase market share.
If you're not sure which ecommerce solution is right for your online store, it's no problem. After a short discussion about your business, products, audience and budget, our team will be able to recommend the platform that's the best for you and your business.
An ecommerce website needs much more functionality than a brochure site, such as the ability for users to create accounts, create a wishlist and of course buy online. You may also be looking for more advanced features, such as multiple delivery options, trade and consumer pricing or the ability to customise products.
Get in touch to see how we can help you
- Stock Management
- Our projects include a flexible product catalogue within your ecommerce website’s navigation to allow for easy browsing. Automated features such as product summaries, quantities & totals, and ability to modify an order are also integrated into your shopping basket feature. As well as this, we integrate a stock management tool that reflects product availability and allows users to opt in to receive notifications when the product is back in stock.
- Secure Payments
- As with the ecommerce platforms we offer, we have worked with many payment systems including WorldPay, Barclaycard, Stripe, Paypal and more. Give your customers peace of mind that their orders are placed on a secure website with integration of SSL technology, and where necessary PCI-DSS compliance for online credit card payments.
- Multiple Shipping Methods
- You’ll have control over all shipping options including location, pricing and method. Our projects allow ecommerce business owners to ship both domestically and internationally, and to select free postage or fees based on preferred variables such as order value or weight. As well as this, our shipping models are supported by multiple popular carriers including Hermes, Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and DPD.
- Marketing in mind
- We don't just stop at building your ecommerce site. Our experienced marketing team can help drive new users to your website. Using a data-driven approach, we can advise you on the best channels to reach your target audience ensuring your website starts making money from launch.
Our team has years of combined experience; designing, building and maintaining sites for household brands across a multitude of industries so rest assured, you and your business will be in the safe hands of the RedFlamingo Studio team.